Call For Paper
Participants are invited to submit papers or abstracts where the major area is in the development of Nano Sensor Technology. The topics which are solicited and expected at this conference include but are not limited to the topics given.
- Nano Energy
- Nano Structured Functional Devices
- Sensor and Actuators
- Synthesis & Characterization of Functional Materials
- Devices Fabrication
- Flexible Electronics
- Nano Electronics
- Modelling & Simulations of Nano Devices
- Photonics & Optoelectronics Materials
- Physics & Technology of Nanostuctured Semiconductors
- NEMS & MEMS
- Thin Films
- Bio Sensors and Bio Electronics
- Nanomedicine and Drug Delivery
All papers or abstracts submitted to SAMN2017 must be written in English and formatted following the standard TEMPLATE single column format (A4 size). You can download the template from the website.
All papers must be submitted electronically through EDAS Conference papers submission system https://edas.info/N23304. Please use Firefox or Chrome instead of Internet.
NOTE: Accepted AND presented papers will be published in the conference proceeding and one of these journals : The International Journal of the Institute of Materials Malaysia (IJIMM), SAMN2017 Special Issue in the Journal of Solid State Science and Technology, and PERTANIKA Journal.